Monday, July 6, 2009

Dr. Alyssa Summey

Dr. Alyssa Summey has moved her office to 120 W. Virginia, Suite 100. She actually did it in May, but what she did this month was take over the entire downstairs of the building. We're in the process of turning it into a life spa. Sounds cool, huh?


There are two other practitioners in the building with her: Michelle Barr and Cindy Goldman. Michelle has a machine that uses quantum physics to let you know everything that's going on with your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies. This thing is magic. I don't know how it works, but once you get hooked up, you'll discover all things about you that haven't been working well in your life and what to do to change them.

Should I clarify that whatever I write in here is without any research? I write like I live -- by the seat of my pants. I'm a fiction writer for a reason. I don't have to be accurate about anything. A dream come true for me. So, to all those that I write about in these blogs I apologize for any inaccuracies. And for any readers interested in what really goes on here in this office space, come by 120 W. Virginia, suite 100, across from Mama Emilia's or call 972-838-1313. And God help you, if I'm at the front desk or answer the phone.

Come by anyway, we're going to have The Gratitude Cafe in the front room. I'm not sure yet what will be offered except great service, but stop by anyway. It's just a rockin' good time here. That I know for sure.

The other practitioner is Cindy Goldman, and I've experienced her sound healing treatments that have rocked my world. If you've never had one of these there's no excuse not to.

Cindy also teaches yoga for kids and adults. As soon as we get a schedule together I'll post it, but again just stop by and all of your questions will be answered. If I'm the one answering them, I'd get a second opinion, if I were you.


And the third practitioner is Dr. Alyssa Summey, my daughter. She's not only a chiropractor, but an amazing healer of substantial proportions. I'm just really privileged to call myself her mom.

There are also massage therapists in the spa. Since we're just getting things up and running expect many more surprises and events and specials. We're planning community gatherings and great music. Happy hours like nothing you've ever seen before. Creativity classes are being offered, especially by Silky Hart Michero. We've roped Tom Michero into doing some ethnic drumming for us.

I'm just saying that there's so much going on and so many reasons to stop by. I've barely touched on all the things being offered, so stay in touch because more is on the way.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to swing by and see the latest happenings. Tom and I are so jazzed abou this. And yes, some creative expression classes/workshops are on the way. Tom has all kinds of fabulous percussion instruments to facilitate a drumming extravaganza.

    ReplyDelete