Saturday, June 26, 2010

Love My Buzz

Thursday nights on the square is Open Mic Night at Cadillac's with Buzz Andrews. Buzz was one of the very first people I met when I moved here almost two years ago. I've been his stalker ever since. He even wrote a song about Jill the stalker, and one time last year he sang You Look Wonderful Tonight to me. However, I think he'd be the first to say that I'm really sucking at stalking lately. I apologize, Buzz. I'll see what I can do to up my game on that one.
There are soooo many things to love about McKinney. I've just added two more -- Tammy Davis and Square Burger. Tammy Davis is the latest addition to RejuveNation LifeSpa. She's an aromatherapist among many other things. She bottled sex one night, and I decided to see what my chances were in finding someone who matched my body chemistry. Fascinating experiment and I so enjoyed the results. Since it's RejveNation LifeSpa's first anniversary this week, there will be many activities, one being Sex on the Square. I'm not sure if that's what they're calling it, but I'm partial to the name.

The picture of Tammy and me was taken at Cadillac's because it was a Buzz Andrews night and I needed to get my buzz on. However, one thing I discovered after all my tastings at Square Burger is that I'm not so much a Bud Light fan anymore. I missed my UFO draft. So what's a girl to do when she's not at Square Burger? Who else sells UFO? It's not only the selection of beer on tap at Square Burger that's so fabulous, but also the food prepared by St. Craig. He has to be a saint to make food taste like manna from heaven. Thank God, Square Burger's just down the street from me. I can look out the window to check out how crowded it is before bellying up to the bar. Oh my god! Life is so damn good!Square Burger on Urbanspoon

1 comment: