Monday, August 30, 2010

burgers and brew

Katy with the best popcorn in the world

Brandon and me
I hate that my phone doesn't have a flash, but in this picture I was actually glad because I look way too sad to be seen very clearly. I am sad to be leaving my boys and Square Burger. Tonight while drinking a little brew with the best popcorn in the world sitting in front of me, Tammy and I got the opportunity in the world to chat with Craig for a change. He was out of the kitchen for a change and standing by the taps talking to us.

We came up with a game plan to keep Craig, Brandon, and Gnoc in our lives. We're going to open up a Bare Burger in Santa Fe and then the Strip Burger in Evergreen, Colorado. You know, while I type those names I'm thinking you may be getting the wrong impression about those names. It's not people that will be bare, but the burgers, and the strip has nothing to do with lack of clothing, but the kind of street it would be on.

So, as Tammy and I make our way westward we're taking Square Burger with us. There's just no reason to be without the best food in the world or the people responsible for putting it here. I love you guys, and I'm not going where I can't take you with me. Brandon's just waiting for me to give him a big check that will actually not bounce. There's just too much money out there to not land in the appropriate hands that can make this venture of ours possible. Really, what else does Bill Gates have to do anyway??

No comments:

Post a Comment