Monday, July 5, 2010

Another Night at Square Burger

Tonight was another Square Burger night with friends. And one of the best reasons ever to go to Square Burger is Alex (as shown in picture). He's the best dancer there, and I mean that because he's the ONLY one who's danced with me. C'mon, how can you not dance to Stevie Nicks? Alex can shake his booty better than most, I might add.


Tonight he was our bartender extraordinaire, and that's not always easy with the crowd I hang with. So, thank you, Alex. And, thank you, Tim, for the glass of wine and appetizers. What a great pleasure it is to have you around every now and then!

Do you know how very happy I am to have Square Burger on the block? I have another client at 11 tonight, but I'm able to walk a few steps to Square Burger, join my friends and the amazing staff there, and get back in time to keep writing and working. What a pleasure to have them here. I've told the owners before, but now I'm proclaiming this on the web:

I'VE WAITED ALL MY LIFE FOR SQUARE BURGER!

It's almost time for my client, but already I look forward to tomorrow -- another day with friends at Square Burger. Life is oh so good...

Square Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment