Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Square Burger Fritters

I spent my morning working on the website for the spa, finally including my page. Not that I'm done, but I'm getting closer. If you click on "Our Healers" and then click onto my name, you'll see what I've been up to lately.

Then the afternoon was spent in meetings, energy sessions, and lastly yoga. The funny thing was that in my last energy session, I saw myself drinking a glass of white wine at Square Burger at the bar. It must be a sign I had to pay attention to, so I did.

After yoga, I walked the few yards it took me to get to my very own slice of Mecca called Square Burger. The first person I saw was Gnoc who told me about the new item they're adding to the menu. Ready to hear about it, boys and girls, 'cause it's going to knock your socks off! Drum roll please!

Cinnamon and sugar fritters. OH MY GOD!! I got a sampling that was so wonderful it could make me easily play on the other team. I fell in love with her. Her food is hypnotic, sensual, and forever imbedded in my mind. These fritters melted in my mouth. They came with a caramel sauce made in house that made me cream my jeans. Sweet jesus! was this the best. I don't know when the fritters will hit the menu, but I'm just sayin' if you love amazing food and the best people in the world, then Square Burger is the place to go.

Square Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment