Friday, July 30, 2010

Letter to Brandon's Mother

Dear Mrs. Horrocks,

I've been told you have a link to this blog and read it regularly and sometimes with great trepidation because I do not have a pause button. I blurt out whatever's on my mind, and therefore, I want to apologize in advance if there is anything ever written in my posts that could possibly embarrass you.

Know that I write so much about Square Burger because I think the world of your son and the amazing things he's accomplished. I thank you for the magnificent job you've done with him. He's funny, intelligent, and truly the nicest person I know. He's created an atmosphere here in this community that is beyond compare. It makes Cheers seem like a hostile bar in Boston. His employees are welcoming, friendly, and so attentive, and they all speak very highly of your son as an employer. That says a lot.

And Wednesday night when I came in just to tell everyone good night, Brandon pulls out a bar stool, pours me a glass of my favorite beer and sits down with me. It's a place I easily call home, and everyone in it my family.

Thank you for doing such an amazing job raising an impeccable man.

Jill

Square Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment