Friday, July 16, 2010

Maggie Cooper at Jeuness Medical Spa

Maggie Cooper at Jeuness Medical Spa

I ran into Maggie while having lunch with my daughter at Spoon's today. Well, she was eating. I was drinking water. My appetite hasn't been so profound so far today. Hm, non-existent really.

Maggie is not only a friend of mine, but she gave me facials that have been life-altering, so I want to tell you about her and what amazing work she does.  She gave me a list of her services so that I can pass them on to you, and here they are:
spray-on tan
facials
microdermabrasion
chemical peel
facial waxing
laser

I recommend that you call for an appointment. Her office is located on the west side of central though. She's not on the square, so those of you who venture off the square it's not a problem at all.

And she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Go enjoy a facial and relax. Who doesn't deserve something as wonderful as that?
214-680-8266

No comments:

Post a Comment