Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another Night at Square Burger

I take pictures with my phone that has no flash, so when the pictures turn out dark... Well, let's just say my real camera was back at the spa across the street from Square Burger, and how could I possibly take that little jaunt when the best chef ever came out of the kitchen long enough to have a conversation with me? I've been eating Craig's food since June 14th, and there's nothing like it. He told me tonight the items he's wanting to add to the menu, and they'll make vegetarians very happy. Hell, they make me happy, and I love meat! Love, love, love meat in oh so many ways... Oops, that's another story.

This is Emily. She turned 17 today. I wish I had had my real camera for this picture because she had bought this dress with her first paycheck ever, and she looked so great. This was taken a few nights ago, so she was still 16 here. You'll have to stop in at Square Burger and see her now. At 17 she's so much older looking.


Here's the cake Emily's parents got for her from Mozart Bakery. I assumed something that magnificent came from the pastry chef, Gnoc, because what she makes is truly phenomenal. You won't ever see a picture of Gnoc. She almost dropped the cake and ran when she saw the phone pointed in her vicinity. So, when you stop in for a great meal, please ask to see Gnoc. Her salads and desserts are outstanding also. And, the only way you'll ever know what she looks like is to see her in person. There sure won't be any pictures of her in my blog unless I catch her napping, and as busy as Square Burger is, I doubt if she'd ever have time for that.

Thank you to everyone at Square Burger. It's my second home, my pass through between the studio and the spa, the place where everyone knows my name, and especially where I feel the love. I know Craig and Brandon have waited years for Square Burger to open, but I have waited all my life.


Square Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment